Thursday, December 6, 2012


Birthday STAR!

Finally!! My first entry to a challenge.  This card is actually my first entry to the MFT Guest Designer Contest.  It was a little different for me to design a card using a sketch.  Usually, I'll have a purpose and come up with my own design.  Well, I had the sketch but no purpose so my son has a friend with a birthday coming up and thought, perfect! I'll make his friend a card using the contest sketch.  Hope you all enjoy! 

Products I used:

Stamps:  MFT Die-Namics At the Movies
               MFT Die-Namics First Place Award Ribbon

Embossing Folder:  SU Perfect Polka Dots Folder

Card Stock & Paper:  SU Basic Black CS, So Safron CS, Real Red CS, Whisper White CS & Real Red Designer Paper

Ink: SU Basic Black, Real Red & Crushed Curry

Embossing Powder: SU White

Thats it!  No I just have to figure out how to upload it to the contest site. Wish my luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment